BC BT-03 PROFESSIONAL BATTERY TESTER WITH PRINTER
BT-03 Tester is a professional tester with integrated printer for all 6/12V lead/acid batteries (traditional, Gel, MF, AGM ...) from 40 to 2000 CCA (SAE), and starting and charging electrical systems (12 / 24V).
Simple to use, it provides precise and reliable results, which are shown in a few seconds on the LCD display, as well as a clear indication to the user:
A. Battery efficient
B. Battery ok but needs charge
C. Charge battery and repeat test
D. battery defective, replace
E. Defective cell, replace battery
The test results can be printed, in order to provide customers with a written report on the tests carried out on the battery and the alternator.
The product is also suitable for the analysis of deeply discharged batteries: the built-in voltmeter ranges from1.5V to 30V. The user has the option to select all major international standards for lead-acid (SAE, DIN, EN, IEC and JIS).
The patented technology of microload and dynamic resistance minimizes the current drawn from the battery during the execution of the test. The product is supplied in a practical case for storing and transporting the unit, and is equipped with a rubber protective shell, for maximum impact resistance.
- Battery Voltage: 6 Volt / 12 Volt
- Types of batteries: Trad., Gel, MF, AGM.
- Selectable Standard: SAE, EN, JIS, CA, DIN, IEC
- operating Range (CCA batteries): 40-2000 CCA (SAE), 40-2100 CCA (EN), 30-1500 CCA (IEC), 25-1300 CCA (DIN)
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
- CCA Tolerance: ± 5%
- Voltage tolerance: ± 0.05%
- Cables Length: 75 cm
- Dimensions: 190x90x115 mm
- Weight: 420 gr
- Batteries included: 6x1.5V - LR6 - AA