BATTERY SUPPORT UNIT-CHARGER | BC X-PRO 60 | 12 VOLT 60 AMP
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO DISCOVER IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES WHAT IS THE PERFECT MODEL FOR YOU AND WHAT ARE ITS CHARACTERISTICS!
The X-PRO range is the top range Battery Support Unit-Charger series that combines our best 11-cycle automatic charging technology with a series of additional functions, such as power supply / voltage stabilizer for software update of the control units of all cars, automatic maintenance for every type of battery, showroom mode for use in car dealerships; all functions studied in detail to make the daily use experience comfortable and efficient for the professional.
4 OPERATING MODES:
- Charge: for 12 V Lead or Lithium (LFP Lifepo4, li ion) batteries from 5 to 1500 Ah.
- Diagnosis: supports up to 60 A 12 V batteries of vehicles in the diagnostic phase (selectable voltage between 12.8V and 14.8V).
- Showroom: provides the battery with current compensation when using the electrical accessories of a demo vehicle.
- Tester: used to check the battery voltage, evaluate the starting system (starter + battery) and the condition of the vehicle alternator.
- Flexible Voltage, the charger operates at a supply voltage between 100 and 265 Volts.
- Fully automatic and intelligent charge curve in 10 or 11 steps (50% faster than a traditional charger), the 11 steps of the charging cycle (10 steps in the case of lithium batteries, since they do not require desulphation).
- Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (LFP ex. Lifepo4, li ion) batteries.
- Specific charging curve in 11 steps (lead battery) or 10 steps (lithium-iron phosphate battery) without supervision.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries >1.25 V (automatic recover).
TECHNOLOGIES & ADVANCED FUNCTIONS:
- AC INPUT Voltage, the charger operates with a supply voltage between 100 and 265 V.
- «Auto-Detect» function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
- «Auto-Restart» function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
- Fully configurable charging program from 1 AMP to 60 AMP for all lead batteries and lithium batteries.
Safety is an aspect of fundamental importance for BC Battery: here to the X PRO product range proves to be excellent:
- No interference with vehicle electronics and compliance with Australian standards (60335-1, 60335-2-29, 55014-1, 55014-2, 61000-3-2, 61000-3-3, 62233, 50581).
- Polarity reversal
- short circuit
- the maximum charge level of 25%, 50% can be set for recharging lithium batteries (as required by on lithium battery storage) Other selectable levels: 75%, 100%.
- Overheating of the charger (automatic limitation of the charger output current in case of overheating. The internal temperature of the charger will be displayed on the LCD display, the new current value supplied by the machine)
- No spark (control unit protection)
- Sudden breakdown of the internal cells of the battery (batt-check function, which can be set by the user).
- Possibility of manually setting end of charge (with relative interruption of the supplied current) which otherwise would automatically switch to a slight current during maintenance.
- Possibility to set the maximum amount of energy to be inserted in the battery (AH = ampere hour).
- Possibility to set the maximum duration of the charging cycle (hours and minutes).
- Durable case with shock and vibration absorbing pads.
- Low height (10 cm) for the devices to pass under a vehicle.
- Compact sizes: 29 x 24 x 10 cm
- Length of cables: 3 m
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Cable section: 16 MMQ
2-Year Australian Warranty
- Charge: for 12 V Lead or Lithium (LFP ex. Lifepo4, li ion) batteries from 5 to 1500 Ah
- The products of the X-PRO range can recover batteries starting from 1.25V charging them and keeping them fully charged automatically.
- Equalize or Initialize new batteries
- Desulfate used batteries
- the maximum charging current from 1 Amp to 60 Amp
- the type of battery to be recharged (Traditional, AGM, Start & stop, Ca/Ca, Lithium)
- in the charging mode for lithium batteries, depending on whether you have to install it on the vehicle or store it in the warehouse, you can select the maximum charging percentage (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
- the maximum charging time.
- Once all the parameters have been set, the charging algorithm autonomously performs the 11 steps of the charging cycle (10 in the case of lithium batteries, since they do not require desulphation)
- Battery initial check: checks that the battery is in an optimal condition to be recharged / recovered making sure that there are no short circuits between one or more battery cells.
- Recovery (from 1.25V) if the battery is in an extreme discharge condition (starting from 1.25V), the device tries to perform a recovery in order to bring it to higher voltages, compatible with the next phase.
- Battery check
- Light charge: if the battery is very discharged, the device supplies a light impulse current, to allow the battery to overcome the critical phase.
- Main charge: during this phase the battery can recover up to 85-90% of its capacity, thanks to the battery charger's ability to supply full current.
- Desulphation: in this phase, in order to restore the remaining 10-15% of the battery capacity, the device provides "controlled overcharging" by desulphation/recovery of lead-acid cells (for mild or medium sulfation levels). It is also possible to perform a high-performance in-depth desulphation on worn batteries (function that can be disabled by the user)
- Battery check: at the end of the charge cycle, the device interrupts the power supply for a few tens of minutes and verifies that the battery is able to retain the charge received during the previous cycles.
This phase is repeated periodically at regular intervals.
- Maintenance: thanks to a specifically designed electronic circuit, the device maintains the battery charge during periods of inactivity, without overheating, overcharging and water/electrolyte loss.
- Monthly equalization: this phase is performed every 30 days in order to rebalance the battery cells, thus avoiding stratification of the electrolyte phenomena.
BC X-PRO 60 can also be used as a power supply or voltage stabilizer, a fundamental function in the updating, reprogramming, diagnosis or maintenance of the vehicle (including battery replacement).
It is possible to select the supply voltage between 12.8V and 14.8V.
Maximum safety is guaranteed thanks to an automatic system for disconnection and interruption of power supply in case of sudden battery anomalies (such as shorted cells or open battery).
Maximum current is guaranteed indefinitely: the user can set the maximum current value from the menu, and this is then automatically maintained.
The X-PRO series devices have been designed strictly following the requirements of OEM manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mercedes: it is in fact possible to connect the clamps directly from the hood of these cars, without needing to reach the battery, thus greatly facilitating their use.
This mode has been specifically developed to allow the use of the device in car showrooms: when connected to the vehicle, BC X-PRO 60 automatically switches off when the mains power is removed (going into stand-by), and then reactivates itself upon recovery of the current: all the parameters in memory will be automatically restored.
This system greatly facilitates the work of the user, who no longer needs to worry about connecting and disconnecting the device every day.
Thanks to its compact and ultra-flat design, BC X-PRO 60 can be easily placed under any type of vehicle.
SUPPLIED WITH BC X-PRO 60
- Professional cables for battery connection resistant to high temperatures, oils, and greases, with section of 16 mm2 and length 3 m.
- Insulated brass clamps for intensive and professional use.
Thanks to its spark-proof system and its protections against overloads, polarity inversion and short circuits, BC X-PRO 60 ensures a high level of protection and guarantees absolute compatibility with the electronic system of each car.
- Input voltage: 120 Vac, 50÷60 Hz US & Canada version
- Charging voltage: 13.8V / 14.7V - nom. 12V
- Selectable charging current: min 1A - max 60A
- Battery capacity: 1.2-600 Ah
- Selectable power supply voltage: min 12.8V - max 14.8V
- Cable section: 16 mm2
- Length of cables: 3 m
- Dimensions (with handle): 29 x 24 x 10 cm (29x29x10 cm)
- Packaging Dimensions: 39x25, 5x15 cm (air shipment possible, not dangerous good,
no battery inside)
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Protections and Safety: short circuit, reverse polarity, overcharge, overheating
- Batt-Check function: detects cells / battery short during charging
- Ah-Check function: Ah max selection to load (1-999 Ah)
- T-Check function: max charging time selection (1-999 hours)