BC K900 EVO + - MAIN FEATURES
- 100% Made in Italy, 3 years warranty
- Specific for any BMW Motorcycle model, up to MY 2020: with the included adapter you can charge the battery directly from the 12V DIN.4165 socket present on all motorbikes of the German brand: just remove the red cap with a simple counter clockwise rotation YOU WON’T NEED TO INSERT THE KEY NOR TO SWITCH THE PANEL ON TO USE BC K900 EVO
- 4 PROGRAMS: Lead Acid, Lithium, Lead-Acid Can-Bus, Lithium Can-Bus. Maximum charging current: 1 Amp
- For ALL types of traditional batteries 12 V (from Lead acid to Agm) and last generation lithium-ion and LiFePO4 batteries, from 1.2 Ah to 100 Ah
- SAFE. No spark. Protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharging, overheating.
- Technology recommended by top motorcycle and scooter manufacturers
- 100% AUTOMATIC 7 CYCLE Intelligent Charge and maintenance algorithm: initialization, recovery (starting at 1.25V), light charge, main charge, analysis, maintenance and equalization.
- 100% AUTOMATIC 8 CYCLE Intelligent Charge and maintenance algorithm: initialization, recovery (starting at 1.25V), light charge, main charge, desulfation, analysis, maintenance and equalization.
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY: Increase up to 4 times of your battery’s life, minimal energy consumption (maximum 2 euro per year of energy in the bill for a continuous use of 365 days / 24h).
Thanks to our partnership with leading Motorcycle manufacturers, our products are tested and approved for use on all motorcycle make and model in circulation (Aprilia, Arctic Cat ,, Benelli, Beta , Bimota, Bmw, Bombardier ,, Buell, Bye Bike, Cagiva, Can-Am, Ccm, Cemoto, Cf Moto, Classic Cycles, Cr & S, Daelim, Daxara, Derbi, Ducati, Fantic, Gilera, Harley-Davidson, Hm -Moser, Honda, Husaberg, Husqvarna, Hyosung, Indian, Italjet, Kawasaki, Ktm, Kymco, Lambretta, Laverda, Linhai, Lml, Lynx, Malaguti, Mangosteen, Mash, Mbk, Mondial, Monnier-Honda, Montesa, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, Motobi, Motor Mania, Mv Agusta, Mwh, Mz (Muz), Norton, Peugeot, Pgo, Piaggio, Polaris, Framework, Rieju, Royal Enfield, Sachs, Sakura, Scott, Sherco, Skidoo, Skyteam, Suter, Suzuki , Sym (Sanyang), Triumph, Valenti Racing, Victory, Yamaha).
The package includes a cable with eyelets that we recommend to permanently install to the battery, to make the connection to the battery extremely convenient and fast.
Its elegant carbon effect design, with a very robust shell which prevents slippage and makes it resistant to scratches, spills, to the accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44) makes the product perfect to be used in any circumstance and occasion
BC K900 EVO + - BENEFITS
Our products can increase your battery’s life up to 4 times, provided that regular maintenance is performed on a monthly basis (full charge), or if the charger is left connected continuously. On average, a battery has an expected life of 2 years: with a BC Battery charger and maintainer you can get to have batteries that have an optimal cranking power and a service life of up to 8 to 10 years. The device does not cause any compatibility issue with any motorcycle make and model.
BC K900 EVO + - FOR WHICH BATTERIES
All chargers / maintainers of the BC Battery range are entirely manufactured in Italy and therefore 100% Made in Italy, and are among the last generation, most secure and advanced on the market. Our devices perform in a completely automatic way 8 cycles of charge and are designed for a perfect recovery, charge, desulfation as well as for long-term maintenance of any battery (car, motorcycle, scooter, caravan, tractor, gardening vehicle). This charging and maintaining technology is also ideal for home alarms batteries. It can in fact be left connected 365 days a year with minimum energy consumption.
Although "deep-cycle" batteries are usually employed with 24/48/60/80V systems, BC chargers and maintainers are perfect for the maintenance of traction batteries (also known as deep cycle), provided that each 12V battery bench is reloaded separately (it is not necessary to separate the groups of batteries connected together), just leave the BC directly connected to a 12V battery.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1 battery charger and maintainer BC K900 EVO+
- Cable with eyelets
- Cable with clamps
- Universal cigarette lighter adapter (both diameter 12mm for both BMW diameter 18mm)
- Complete instructions
BC K900 EVO + - DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
BC K900 EVO + is the most versatile motorcycle charger on the market, the only one that can be connected directly to the 12V socket of the BMW motorcycle whatever the battery installed on board: it is in fact compatible with all 12V lead-acid and lithium batteries and the can-bus system.
It is possible to choose between 4 charging programs: “Lead Acid” for all the traditional 12v batteries (including gel or sealed), “Lithium” for all 12V lithium-ion and LiFePO4 batteries, “Lead-acid + Can-Bus” and “Lithium + Can-Bus” for direct connection without the need to reach the battery or installing additional cables on the motorbike, thanks to the included adapter cable.
All 4 charging programs are designed for a perfect and complete maintenance of all 12 V batteries from 1.2 Ah to 100 Ah.
BC Battery products recharge the battery much more quickly than other conventional battery chargers.
BC K900 EVO+ can heal sulfated batteries, recover batteries from 1.25V (the lowest value available on the market) and is also designed for use on "micro-hybrid" vehicles
With its spark-proof system (non-sparking) and its protections against overload, reverse polarity and short circuits, BC K900 EVO+ ensures a high level of protection and has been tested on all brands of cars, thus assuring the absolute compatibility with the electronic systems of each car.
The device is also equipped with an advanced microprocessor that can ensure extreme efficiency in battery charging and minimize energy consumption.
BC Battery chargers and maintainers are fully automated and can be left connected to the battery 24/7, even for years, in complete safety.
The package includes a set of comfortable and practical clamps and a cable with eyelets to leave connected to the vehicle.
On the functional LED bar, which also guarantees a perfect night vision, you can check in real time information on the state of charge of the battery, the charging cycle and the selected program.
The product is covered by a 3-year warranty and premium assistance at the factory, considering the very few cases managed.
CHARGE ALGORITHM - CHARGING PROGRAM
The charger is equipped by an internal microprocessor which verifies in real time the battery status and autonomously executes the 8-step charging cycle.
- Step 1 - Initialization: the device verifies that the battery is in optimal condition to be recharged / recovered and makes sure that there are no short circuits between one or more cells of the battery.
- Step 2 - Recovery: if the battery is in an extreme discharge condition (as low as 1.25V), the device tries to perform a recovery in order to bring it to a higher voltage, compatible with the next step.
- Step 3 - Soft Charge: if the battery is very low, the device provides a light pulse current, to allow the battery to overcome the critical phase.
- Step 4 - Charge: during this phase the battery can recover up to 85-90% of its capacity, thanks to charger capacity to provide full current.
- Step 5 - Desulphation / Absorption (FOR LEAD-ACID BATTERIES ONLY): in order to recover the remaining 10-15% of the battery capacity, the device provides a "controlled overcharge" through the desulfation / recovery of lead-acid cells (for mild or medium levels of sulfation).
- Step 6 - Battery Analysis: the device interrupts the power supply for a few tens of minutes and verifies that the battery can retain the charge received during the previous cycles.
This step is repeated periodically at regular intervals.
- Step 7 – Maintenance: thanks to a specifically designed electronic circuit, the device maintains the battery during periods of inactivity, without overheating, overcharging and loss of water/electrolyte.
- Step 8 - Equalization: this step is carried out every 30 days in order to balance the battery cells, thus avoiding electrolyte stratification.
BC K900 EVO + - FEATURES
- 8-cycle charging algorithm suitable for all types of 12 V lead acid batteries & 7-cycle algorithm for all types of lithium batteries (lithium-ion and LiFePO4), from 1.2 Ah to 100 Ah.
- green / red LEDs for indication of charging phase and any errors.
- green LED (CHARGE): running cycle (Upload, Desulphation, Maintenance ...);
- red LED (ERROR): diagnostic problem detected (reverse polarity, short circuit, battery not connected ...).
- 3 yellow LED which indicate the selected program in real time: Lead acid, Lithium, Lithium Can-Bus or Lead-Acid Can-Bus
- Real-time monitoring of battery parameters during all charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection: it is activated when the internal microprocessor detects a voltage exceeding a predetermined value; no risk of bubble formation for all batteries on the market (including MF and Gel).
- Protection against reversal of the battery poles.
- Protection against short-circuit (also permanent).
- Protection against overheating: the output current is automatically limited in the event of excessive heating of the device.
- Input voltage: 120 Vac, 50÷60 Hz US & Canada version
- Charging Voltage: 13.8V / 14.4V - nom. 12V
- Charging Current: 0.9 A max
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 130 x 90 x 53 mm