Product Code for Dealer: 700BCS2000
- 100% Made in Italy, 3 year guarantee.
- Equipped with functional LED bar with integrated voltmeter: the device is equipped with a 4 LED bar, which indicates the charge level reached (50%, 65%, 80%, 100%)
- For ALL types of traditional 12 V batteries, from lead-acid to AGM, from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah.
- SURE. No spark. Protections against: reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharging, overheating.
- Technology recommended by the best manufacturers of diesel, petrol and hybrid motorcycles and cars up to 2000 cc
- 100% AUTOMATIC charge and maintenance algorithm with 8 INTELLIGENT CYCLES: initialization, recovery (from 1.25V), light charge, main charge, desulfation, analysis, maintenance and equalization.
- Increase the life of your battery up to 4 times. MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY, minimum energy consumption (maximum 2 dollar per year of energy in the bill for continuous use of 365 days / 24 hours).
- The automatic charging and maintenance algorithm provides for automatic temperature compensation, in other words the battery charger determines the ideal charging curve based on the temperature detected in the surrounding environment
Thanks to the collaboration with leading car manufacturers, our products are tested and approved for use on all brands of cars in circulation (Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini , Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Škoda Auto, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
Furthermore, the current market trend is to replace diesel or petrol powered vehicles with new fuel systems with a lower environmental impact (hybrid vehicles). Our battery chargers and maintainers are perfectly compatible with both traditional fueled vehicles (Diesel, Petrol, Methane, LPG) and with mixed fuel (hybrid vehicles, e.g. petrol + electric)
They are equipped with a wiring with eyelets that we recommend installing permanently on the battery in order to make connecting the product to the battery quick and convenient.
BC SMART 2000 - WHAT ADVANTAGES
Our products, if left connected continuously or if at least a monthly maintenance of the battery is carried out (full recharge), they are able to increase the life of the battery up to 4 times. On average, a battery has an expected life of 2 years, with BC Battery Controller battery chargers and maintainers it is possible to have batteries that have a starting point and a useful life of up to 8 to 10 years. They do not involve any electronic compatibility problems with any make and model of machine.
BC SMART 2000 - FOR WHICH BATTERIES
All the battery chargers / maintainers of the BC Battery Controller range are entirely produced in Italy and therefore 100% Made in Italy, of the latest generation and among the safest and most advanced on the market. They perform 8 charge cycles fully automatically and are designed for perfect recovery, charging, desulfation as well as for the very long-term maintenance of starter batteries present on cars, motorcycles, scooters, campers, tractors, garden vehicles. The BC recharging and maintenance technology is also ideal for stationary batteries "of home alarms". In fact, they can be left connected 365 days a year and in this case entail a consumption of up to 2 euros of electricity in case of continuous use.
Although "deep-cycle" batteries are usually used with 24/48/60 / 80V systems, BC Battery chargers and maintainers are perfect for the maintenance of traction batteries (also called deep cycle), provided that each 12V bank is recharged separately (and it is not necessary to separate the groups of batteries connected to each other), just leave the BC connected directly to a 12V battery.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
• 1 BC SMART 2000 battery charger and maintainer
• Cable with eyelets with protection fuse
• Cable with terminals
• Complete instructions
BC SMART 2000 - DETAILED FEATURES
BC SMART 2000 is a battery charger designed for perfect and complete maintenance of all traditional 12V batteries (lead-acid & AGM) from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah.
The BC SMART 2000 model is able to restore sulphated batteries, recover 1.25V batteries (the lowest level on the market) and is also designed for use on vehicles equipped with "micro-hybrid" start / stop systems .
Thanks to its spark-proof system (anti-spark) and to its protections against overloads, polarity inversions and short circuits, BC SMART 2000 ensures a high level of protection and has been tested on all car brands, guaranteeing absolute compatibility with the electronic system of each car.
Also equipped internally with a state-of-the-art microprocessor, the product is able to ensure extreme efficiency in battery recharging and minimize energy consumption.
Being fully automatic, the BC Battery Controller range battery chargers and maintainers can be left connected to the battery 24 hours a day / 7 days a week for entire months, even for years in complete safety.
With an elegant carbon-effect design, with a very robust body that prevents it from slipping and makes it resistant to scratches, falls, accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44), the product is perfect for use in any circumstance and occasion.
Inside the package there are convenient pliers and practical mounting eyelets to be left connected to the vehicle.
Also equipped with a functional LED bar where it is possible to see in time information on the battery charge level (50%, 65%, 80%, 100%), on the cycle in progress and on any malfunction ((pole inversion, short circuit , battery not connected ..).
The product has a 3-year warranty and premium assistance directly from the factory, given the very few cases handled.
CHARGE ALGORITHM - CHARGE PROGRAM
The battery charger is equipped with an internal microprocessor that checks the battery status in real time and performs 8 charge cycles autonomously.
• Phase 1 - Initialization: check that the battery is in an optimal condition to be recharged / recovered making sure that there are no short circuits between one or more battery cells.
• Phase 2 - Recovery: if the battery is in an extreme discharge condition (starting from 1.25V), the device tries to perform a recovery in order to bring it to higher voltages, compatible with the next phase.
• Phase 3 - Light Charge: If the battery is very discharged, the device supplies a light pulsed current to allow the battery to pass the critical phase.
• Phase 4 - Main Charge: during this phase the battery can recover up to 85-90% of its capacity, thanks to the ability of the battery charger to deliver full current.
• Phase 5 - Desulfation / Absorption: in this phase, in order to restore the remaining 10-15% of the battery capacity, the device provides a "controlled overcharge" by desulfation / recovery of the lead-acid cells (for mild or medium sulfation levels ).
• Phase 6 - Battery Analysis: the device interrupts the supply of current for a few tens of minutes and checks that the battery is able to retain the charge received during the previous cycles.
This phase is repeated periodically at regular intervals.
• Phase 7 - Maintenance: thanks to a specially designed electronic circuit, the device maintains the battery charge during periods of inactivity, without overheating, overcharging and water / electrolyte loss.
• Phase 8 - Equalization: this phase is carried out every 30 days in order to rebalance the battery cells, thus avoiding electrolyte stratification phenomena.
BC SMART 2000 - FEATURES
For ALL types of traditional 12 V batteries, from lead-acid to AGM, from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah.
• Pair of green / red LEDs to indicate the charging phase and any errors:
Green LED (CHARGE): cycle in progress (Charging, Desulfation, Maintenance ...).
Red LED (ERROR): diagnostic problem detected (pole reversal, short circuit, battery not connected ...).
• Real-time monitoring of battery parameters during all charging cycles, thanks to the integrated Voltmeter
• Battery overcharge protection: activated when the internal microprocessor detects a voltage higher than a predetermined value; no risk of bubble formation for all batteries on the market (also MF and Gel).
1. Protection against inversion of battery poles.
2. Short circuit protection (also permanent).
3. Overheating protection: the supplied current is automatically limited in case of excessive heating of the device.
Input voltage: 120 Vac, 50÷60 Hz US & Canada version
Charging voltage: 13.8V / 14.4V - nom. 12V
Charging Current: 2 A max
Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
Dimensions: 160 x 85 x 60 mm